During this time, I have developed an intense passion for, and extensive expertise in dermatology and skin cancer medicine, pharmacology, and the proponent factors associated with skin care treatment and anti-ageing methods. For my patients, this guarantees the most suitable and effective treatment plan to assist them in achieving healthy skin.
The concerns you may have with your appearance, such as facial lines and wrinkles, can be viewed with a broader, more holistic approach. I take special care in ensuring my patients receive a well-informed consultation and personalised treatment plan to best navigate your desired outcome(s).
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (Hons) Monash University 1992
• Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) , 1997
• Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery through Skin Cancer College of Australia & New Zealand (SCCANZ), 2013
• Australian Dermatology Diploma thorough Australian Institute of Dermatology, 2012
• Diploma of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRACOG) , 1995
• Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine through American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (D.A.A.A.M), 2013
• Certified Sclerotherapist (Certificate of Sclerotherapy) 2010 – Australasian College of Phlebology
• Step 1 and Step 2 of United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
• Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine – University of Queensland
"It’s my commitment to ensure each and every patient receives the highest quality treatment and optimal care."
As the principal doctor at Nitai Medical & Cosmetic Centre, I offer the full spectrum of cosmetic skin services from my practice in Glenroy, Victoria.
Read our blogs to discover more about my philosophy, treatments, and Glenroy practice.